At Church of Joy, we believe the church is an organism, not an organization. It is a living, breathing, functioning body full of life. Because of this, all of our ministry programming is centered around building healthy family community in our Church body.
We have purposefully designed our new facility to cater to every need you might have. From our main foyer with fireplace, to our grand cafe, we have chosen dedicated spaces in our building to promote family fellowship and relationship building. We want to enrich you and your family's lives spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
● Adult & family weekly services (Sundays 8:00/10:00am & Fridays 7:00pm)
● Tuesday Night Bible Study & Prayer (Tuesdays @ 7:00pm)
● Men's Ministry (Monthly/Annual events)
● Women's Ministry (Monthly/Annual events)
● "Saturate" Youth Ministry (Thursdays @ 7:00pm)
● Children's Ministry (Sundays @ 8:00/10:00am & Fridays @ 7:00pm)
● "Joy Fitness" Women's Workout Class (Wednesdays 7-8pm /Seasonal)
COMING FALL 2018
● Joy Daycare & Child Learning Center (Ages 3-5)
● Royal RangersTM Men & Boys Mentorship Program (Wednesday nights)
● "The Little Church" - Lake County's first church for all kids (weekly)
A MINISTRY WHERE YOU ARE
MINISTRY AREAS & PROGRAMS
NEW PROGRAMS COMING THIS FALL!
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
MINISTRY HANDOUTS & DOCUMENTS
MINISTRY BOOKLETS & CAMPAIGNS